Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Red Curry Chicken!!

In an effort to have some food that is a reminder of home... Tonight, Angie and I are cooking... Thai food!

Whoo hoo!

I'm so excited... I hope it turns out... Belinda is on the way to the market to buy a chicken, that I hopefully will not have to butcher (haha, yeah right - that's what men are for!!)... And then after meetings this afternoon, I'll head home to start cooking.

Praise God for Goma - where I got coconut milk! And for Angie - who brought red and yellow curry paste! YUM!!!!!!!

On a completely different note - here also is a photo of me and one of our students, John. He is a Theology student and probably one of the kindest people I've ever met.

















Happy Tuesday!!

love,
Bethany Dawn

2 comments:

The Hangs said...

you are so cute! love all the updates and reminders. it's easy to forget about what's going on in other countries. miss ya!

destinednomad said...

your home reminder of thai food is brilliant:)!!!
i think you should go to thailand and enjoy a bigger share of the variety of thai food.
I guarantee, you will love it.