Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Follow us...


When this blog was first started in 2008 - I was Bethany, going to work in the DR Congo, for a year... Or so. I didn't really know what I was doing (on the blog or in my future work!). I certainly didn't know what to expect from my time in Congo. And the last thing I expected, in coming here, was to meet the man of my dreams!

Fast forward four years - Noé and I are married and it's no longer just Bethany in the DR Congo. But it's Noé and Bethany doing life together... Right now we're in Congo. So we've created a new blog and will try to keep you updated and informed on life as it happens, here.

The blog is still being developed... But it's getting there. Being married and with lots of commitments at work - we haven't gotten it to the level we'd like, just yet. But it will get there! :) Eventually.

So if you want to know what's going on with Bethany, and with Noé - you will have to go to our blog to find out, we won't be updating here anymore.

Thanks and we hope you'll find us there!

love,
Noé and Bethany

No comments: