Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Photos

Finally, here are some pictures!

Just click on the link, it'll take you to my photo album :)

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/bethany.erickson/SturgeonBayChicagoLondonKampalaBeni#

Things here at UCBC are going very well... It's been a productive two days... And today is proving to be the same!

Next thing on my personal list of things to do... Is to figure out how to get minutes for my cell phone (which was purchased in Kampala), so that I can call home!! heheh :)

love,
Bethany
(edit 16/OCT/2008 5:20 pm)
I didn't put any pictures of the elephants in my album... So here is one! Kind of far... But still... They are elephants! ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bethany, very cool pictures. This is going to be one of the most profound experiences of your lifetime. I hope you are able to take away from it what you were meant to. On another note, you sure you weren't meant to be a photographer? =)

Kim