Friday, December 12, 2008

Just for fun...

Here are a few photos... Just for fun... Of some of the people around! This way you'll start to know some of the people I know!












The student body president, Fila "Obama" being sworn into office!

















Noe, Dogo's son who is over at the house often! What a sweetie!


















Mama Kassie, me and Laura at the house


















Luke, a pesky brother here who knows I hate spiders, so he took the picture below!




It was in one of the men's washrooms.... shiver!!!


















This is Justin, our driver... He is teaching me French, Swahili and Lingala all at once... He's also promised to teach me how to drive a moto.... In turn, I'll teach him English! haha!













Um yeah, here I am, hard at work!













Three of our students... Chong, Yannik and Berthong



















Nice shades. Here is Justin, another pesky "little" brother (who is older and much taller than me)...

















This is Annie. She is a sweetheart and one of our Prep year students



















Noe, teasing me about the clothes I'm wearing!















Hilda, one of our G1 students












So there are some pictures of some of the people I interact with daily... And some of the people who are quickly becoming my friends and loved ones!



With love,

Bethany



ps - Nine days until Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidas. We miss you here. Jerusalem