Monday, December 8, 2008

Pictures...

WE STILL HAVE POWER!! Hahah! What a great feeling to know that I'm connected with the rest of the world again :) Now I have lots of emails to catch up on!

Below is the link to my photo album... Just pretend that you are sitting on the couch next to me, while I show you some of the hundreds of photos that have recently been taken! :) Would you like a brownie???


with love,
Bethany

ps - here is a photo showing what the UCBC staff wore to Kaza's wedding on Saturday... It was a
beautiful wedding and a great time - I'll put those pictures up another day! :) And the clothes were fun!!
In this picture we have (front row):
Professor Bora, driver Justin, teachers Mashauri and Salita
(Back row):
a student, Aimee the fiancee of professor Thierry (next to her), professor Joas, Luke, Kaza and his bride Light, me, Noe, and Osee

AND FINALLY...................... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MOM AND DAD!!!!! I love you both so much!!

2 comments:

destinednomad said...

after i saw your pictures, i had to think twice whether i met you in Belize or DC? i knew it was one of those study abroad semesters... but couldn't pin-point it. he.. he.. we must have met in Belize first then in DC, that's why we had a chill time even in capitol hill!:)

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures. You take a thousand of them, and they're really good. The ones of the kids are probably my favorite, right after the ones of you! =)
-Hannah