Wednesday, April 1, 2009

a long time coming

Hello friends

Well, things are going pretty good here in Beni! I've been a little ill, but nothing to be concerned about... However, I'm sorry for not being in better communication for the past few weeks. I spent a lot of time at the house, resting and sleeping! But thank God I have strength again and am able to work once again!

So, here are my latest Photos that I hope you will look at! Becky, I did my best to label more people / things in the photos... Although, it's certainly not all of them!

Hope you enjoy this little glimpse into life, as of late, in Beni!

I will post again soon...

Love to you,
Bethany

2 comments:

baraka said...

Those photos are ridiculously beautiful:) debout Congolais!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Those kids are so cute! And the new house looks awesome!
-Hannah