Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thanks

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, His love endures forever. He is my strength, He is my song. His love endures forever. I will proclaim what He has done, His love endures forever... I will give Him thanks, He answered me. He is my salvation! This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! 
Psalms 118

Well I have arrived back in the States... All of my luggage arrived as well! I haven't checked inside them yet to see if the contents are here, but the bags made it at least!

Thank you all for your prayers! I'm tired now, will go to take a nap soon... But I'm back in Wisconsin after three long days of travel. Thank God!

Here we all are, just after getting back, we got the family together for a meal together! Hooray for family and pizza!!! :)

I will update more again soon..

Much love,
Bethany

No comments: